Do You Know:
There are more than 64,000 Digital Marketing jobs
in the Market as of October 2022!
Global Digital Advertising and Marketing Market to Reach
$786.2 Billion by 2026.
Be Certified to set foot into the Booming Digital Marketing Industry!
Why is the entire economy now focusing on Digital Advertising?
Effective Digital Advertising with Push & Pull Marketing
Pull Marketing – Google
Push Marketing – Social Media
Digital Advertising Essential Skills
- Learn best practices for setting up Facebook Ad Manager Account to start running advertisements
- Determining the effectiveness of your advertisement campaign with metrics such as Reach, Impressions, Click Through-Rate & Conversion Rate
- Understand advertisement placements on Facebook and where you should appear to reach out to your target audience
- Find out what advertisements your competitors are running via Facebook Page Transparency
- Protect your advertising budget by identifying low-performing advertisements and implement optimisation techniques to generate better results
- Introduction to types of TikTok pages (personal / business) and how to create the respective pages for your marketing goals and objectives
- Explore the in-built video editing functions on TikTok and create compelling videos with additions like filters, effects, stickers, texts and royalty-free music
- Learn how to use free productivity software like TikTok Ads Manager to streamline and automate tasks during the management of ad campaigns
- Plan, implement and evaluate an effective TikTok campaign that maximises Return-Of-Investment (ROI)
- Understand how to use the report function on TikTok to collect and read data from past campaigns in order to optimise future campaigns and achieve better conversion rates
- Introduction to TikTok creator marketplace
- Learn how to create a LinkedIn page from scratch and best practices to maintain a positive brand image for yourself or your company
- Understand and use LinkedIn Campaign Manager to publish and manage ads
- Understand and use LinkedIn Analytics to track and understand data on your page’s performance
- Use integrated marketing automation tools like Canva/Hootsuite/Slideshare with LinkedIn to share content and increase audience engagement
- Understand how to use metrics on LinkedIn Analytics to evaluate campaign effectiveness and calculate ROI
- Introduction to TikTok and its audience demographics.
- Learn how to set up a TikTok Shop according to best practices.
- Understand how to use TikTok Seller Center to add products and link bank accounts.
- Learn how to process and fulfil orders on TikTok Shop.
- Create and run promotions on your TikTok Shop to boost traffic and sales.
- Learn how to engage TikTok influencers for affiliate marketing to promote your brand on TikTok.
- Learn how to use TikTok Live to interact with your audience in real-time.
- Learn how to analyse trends and developments in Chinese and overseas markets in order to identify international business opportunities
- Identify and analyse the social and cultural factors that can impact Chinese and International marketing efforts
- Develop targeted and localised marketing strategies aligned with language, cultural and social differences
- Learn how to create and manage an account on Xiao Hong Shu Hands-on practical to use in-app photo and video editing features to create posts Master optimisation strategies to maximise outreach of postings
- Learn about the various types of advertising and e-commerce options on Xiao Hong Shu
- Discover trending topics and identify key opinion leaders on the platform to improve the effectiveness of your outreach campaigns
- Learn Google Analytics best practices to set goals to monitor and evaluate traffic performance on your website
- Analyse insights of visitor behaviour and optimise your website for goal conversions
- Interpret marketing insights about competitors and market benchmarks to improve website performance for better lead / sales conversions
- Learn how to create a Google Analytics account and install Google Analytics to your business website
- Set up Google Analytics with customised tracking parameters such as installation of tracking code, grouping, setting of goals, linking Google Ads to Google Analytics
- Understand the difference between free and paid marketing on search engines
- Learn the various paid marketing platforms and services available for businesses in Singapore, including Google Pay Per Click Campaigns, Google Display Network & Google Shopping Ads
- Learn how to setup and launch Google Pay-Per-Click Campaign based on industry best practices
- Identify poor-performing ads and optimisation techniques to improve ad performance
- Determining profitability of Pay-Per-Click campaigns based on metrics such as click-through rates, conversion rates and return on ad spend
- Understand how Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) works and how Google algorithm updates impact your website ranking
- Conduct SEO audits as well as perform keyword research to identify potential keywords with high search demand
- Manage and improve on-page SEO using title tags, domain URLs, meta descriptions and image optimisation to enhance visibility on SERPs
- Explore off-page SEO strategies such as creation of valuable backlinks, social media marketing, guest content, forum posting, and local listing, to increase your website ranking on Google
- Track, measure and improve ROI on SEO campaigns through keyword ranking reports
The world is seeing a great shift in the way we work. The future of work is already here, and with it comes automation and ‘thinking machines’ that are taking on human tasks. As such, companies now look for talents with specialised skills to remain competitive. Covid-19 has also accelerated the adoption of technology in the workplace.
So, if you’ve just graduated and intend to join the workforce soon, don’t leave things to chance. To be prepared for the current economic climate and lengthen your career runway, you have to upskill to seize the opportunities available.
Surveys have revealed that many fresh graduates experienced a rude awakening upon entering the workforce when they discover how lacking their skills are for the jobs they’re in or that they don’t have the right skills for the job they want.
FirstCom Academy Certifications
NICF and WSQ Certifications
The WSQ and NICF certifications are nationally-recognised to show employers that you have demonstrated competency in the stated skills. With the certifications, you’ll be more eligible for promotions, better equipped to enter a new sector, or secure new job roles!
Programme Fee Subsidies
70% Upfront SkillsFuture Subsidy
|Absentee Payroll ($4.50/hour)|
|SkillsFuture Enterprise Credits (SFEC) (Up to 90% auto reimbursement on out-of-pocket cost)|
|Singapore Citizens (40 years & above)||Singapore Citizens (21 – 39 years old) & PR|
70% Upfront SkillsFuture Subsidy
|SkillsFuture Credits to offset programme fees for SG citizens aged 25 & above|
|PSEA to offset programme fees for SG citizens aged 30 & below|
|NTUC UTAP members have up to 50% auto reimbursement on out-of-pocket cost|
- Course fees payable is subject to 8% GST charged based on the full course fees before subsidy.
- Absentee payroll is claimable up to $4.50 per hour, capped at $100,000 per enterprise per calendar year.
- Subjected to individual company’s budget availability for SkillsFuture Enterprise Credit (SFEC). For more information, please refer to https://www.enterprisejobskills.gov.sg/content/upgrade-skills/sfec.html
SME Eligibility Criteria
– Registered or incorporated in Singapore
– At least 30% local shareholding by Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents
– Employment size of not more than 200 (at group level) or with annual sales turnover (at group level) of not more than $100 million
Technology-sector salaries in Singapore are set to soar in the next couple of years amid a hiring boom particularly in finance, according to the Straits Times.
Recruitment agencies see pay rises of 15% to 30% in the next one to two years, up from about 10% to 15%, the ST reported on Tuesday. That’s expected amid a hiring boom as companies work on their digital transformation, Randstad’s Clarence Quek told the ST. Startups and Chinese tech firms expanding in Singapore are also competing for tech talent, the paper said.
Ready to invest in a brighter future?
Rated 4.8 by more than 2,700 Learners on Google Review
Industry-vetted and ACTA/ACLP-certified Trainers
Learn the best practices and actionable strategies of Digital Marketing from proven industry experts who have handled more than a million dollar in advertising budget. Get valuable insights as they incorporate real-life SME case studies into the curriculum.
ACTA/ACLP-certified trainers with actual industry experience handling more than a million dollar in advertising budget.
Ability to incorporate real-life Singapore SME case studies into the curriculum
Specialised Digital Marketing Programmes that empower learners to independently execute omnichannel marketing campaigns
Conducive Learning Environment
Each training center houses 5 classrooms, each suited for a class size of 20 learners.
Kallang Way Training Center
Woods Square Training Center
Free Shuttle Bus
To Kallang Way
Every Mon – Fri 8.30am
2x Tea Breaks
will be provided each day!
Start Your Learning Journey with
FirstCom Academy Today
Accelerate your learning and pick up in-demand skills with practical training courses taught by industry veterans.